News & Updates:
Pictured above is an overview of the "Alice in Wonderland" quilt, available in store at the Elephant Patch or online through Cottage Garden Threads.
Hare's Nest Stitchery Collection.
We now have a few more prints for the "Alice in Wonderland" quilt, ie. "Quarantine Quilt".
They're now available in store at the Elephant Patch. Alternatively if you contact Jo directly, as she has some complete kits already made up and ready to be shipped, if coming into our store is not an option.
( Jo's mobile number: 0408922850 )
"Stitchery Village" Miniature House Patterns Available Now!
We now have hand stamped linen patterns available, which, combined with their walls made out of heavy laser cut card, provide more than enough structural rigidity.
Contact us or Cottage Garden Threads to order yours now!
- Pictured: An up close shot of one of our houses, note the cute flowers on the bottom right of the house.
- Pictured: Are some examples of five houses looking for a home, this picture gives you an idea of the size that can be expected for the finished product.
NEW Instagram up and running, Follow it for more Updates...
We've recently created a new instagram account which (under the name "haresnest")
It will be updated regularly and full of information, tips and tricks, it can be found at https://www.instagram.com/haresnest/
Feel free to stop past and drop a follow, we would greatly appreciate it.
- Pictured above is an example of some patterns that could be added to your purse.
- These are samples made by using the card template that is included in the pattern.
The Rambling Stitcher Purse
Here at the Hare's Nest Stitchery are more than proud to present you with our newest line of purses, they come under the name: "The Rambling Stitcher Purse".
- Each pack includes a pre-made linen purse base with a zip inserted.
These are packs of vintage scraps, including pieces of linen, Liberty of London Lawn, thread (Coton A Broder), small pre-prints and laser cut stencils.
- *No two packs are the same* So your purse will be entirely unique to you and will be as you want it.
- Pictured: is an example of the purse that Jo has put together, using the included materials.
- Pictured: We have the rear of the purse, it has an variation of chain stitch and whipped stitches on it, we are currently in the process of creating a series of tutorials on YouTube for such stitches.