Brenda Ryan and Jo Maxwell started the "Hare's Nest Stitchery" in 2018, they're both veterans of the industry and more than know their way around a needle.
- Brenda Ryan is an expert when it comes to stitching, and producing patterns, she has taught needlework for the majority of her life.
- Brenda's patterns were originally sold under the brand name "Thimblestitch"
- Jo Maxwell is a qualified seamstress, however her main focus is design, she's an expert pattern maker and embroiderer.
- Jo also owns "The Elephant Patch" store in East Ballarat, where she runs embroidery classes, has her own design studio and sells threads, and other associated embroidery supplies.
Cottage Garden Threads:
- Both Brenda and Jo work closely with Cottage Garden Threads, who're widely know Australian fine embroidery thread manufacturers, who sell worldwide (you've probably already heard of them and love their materials, we sure do!)